- Carry out installation, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance at the customers' premises
- Provide diagnosis and repairs with the aid of product manuals
- Perform new product (hardware and software) testing, setup and evaluation
- Min Higher Nitec / Diploma in Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering
- Candidates without any relevant experience are welcome to apply
- Basic knowledge of networking preferred but not essential
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume in MS Word document to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may fax your resume to +65 3151-8308.
EA Registration No: R1103530
EA Licence No: 05C3767
Vision Career Solutions is a career service provider that offers professional staffing services through our extensive networks and databases, ranging from junior, middle to top management personnel.
Well-connected with numerous MNCs and SMEs, Vision Career Solutions aims to provide efficient and quality services in the recruitment process.
We look forward to share how we can assist you in taking a step further in your career!