The Marriott International hotels and resort, NYC seeks to employ a Chef, Responsible for all food production including that used for restaurants, banquet functions and other outlets. Develop menus, food purchase specifications and recipes. Supervise staff. Develop and monitor food and labor budget for the department. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards. interested applicants are to submit cv via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interview, select, train, supervise, counsel and discipline all employees in the department.
• Provide, develop, train, and maintain a professional work force.
• Ensure all services to members are conducted in a highly professional and efficient manner.
• Ensure a safe working environment and attitude on the part of all employees in areas of responsibility.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
• Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality.
• Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take criticism, to get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors and members/guests with respect and courtesy, and to refrain from abusive, insubordinate and/or violent behavior.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Marriott International hotels and resort NYC seeks to employ a bartender,The Bartender provides friendly, excellent service to every guest who approaches the bar while preparing and pouring drinks for guests and beverage servers. Interested applicants are to submit cv via email: email@example.com
• Ensures the highest possible standards of guest service are provided and listens and responds to guest and employee concerns and questions.
• Responsible for ensuring a consistent flow of services to guest, cocktail servers and food servers.
• Approaches guest and welcomes them upon arrival.
• Uses guest names during interactions and remembers their preferences.
• Promptly and professionally prepares beverage to specification with speed and accuracy.
• Processes all sales transactions accurately and immediately.
• Presents guest with receipt of sales after every transaction.
• Continuously monitor bar to ensure that all guest are receiving beverage service in a timely manner
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily Must be at least 18 years of age
Education and experience
Must have a high school diploma or GED, Bartender Certification preferred or at least one (1) year bartender experience.
Must be able to communicate in English, other languages a plus.